raw chocolate-cherry “chocolate“
- 8 tablespoons PURYA! Sprouted Buckwheat
- 3 tablespoons PURYA! Sprouted Flaxseeds
- 50g dried cherries (1/3 cup)
- Seeds scraped from a vanilla bean or ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon organic lime zest
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (date syrup, maple syrup, rice syrup)
- 1 pinch pink Himalaya salt
- 1small pinch black pepper (optional)
Combine the dry ingredients (sprouted buckwheat, sprouted flaxseeds, vanilla, salt and pepper) in a bowl. Chop the cherries. Add cherries and lime zest to the bowl. Add the syrup and mix well.
Melt the chocolate and add to the bowl. Combine well. Place the mixture on greaseproof paper and cover with a second sheet of paper. Carefully roll out to a thickness of approximately 0.5 cm. Refrigerate. The dough will be very sticky, but will harden in the refrigerator. Once the dough has hardened, cut into the desired shapes and serve.
Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days and in the freezer for 1 month.