mung bean hummus mit lupine und thymian
about 400 g, 4–6 servings
- ½ cup mung beans (100g)
- 2 tablespoons PURYA! Sweet Lupine Protein Powder
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons oats (optional)
- 1garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 teaspoon pink Himalaya salt
- ¼ cup water (50ml)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves or 1 tablespoon dried
Soak the mung beans overnight. The next day, drain the mung beans. Place the drained mung beans in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook until soft, 30–45 minutes. Drain, set aside.
Prepare the remaining ingredients. Place the cooled beans in a food processor with the remaining ingredients, except the thyme and process until smooth. Fold the thyme into the mixture.
The hummus can be served with pita, in a sandwich or with pasta.
Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days