gingerbread mini bundt cakes
5 small cakes
- ½ cup spelt flour (regular or whole wheat) 70g
- ½ cup PURYA! Rice Protein 70g
- ½ cup date syrup (or another sweetener) 125 ml
- ½ cup plant milk (hemp, coconut, rice, oat, almond, soy, etc.) 125 ml
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder or PURYA! Chocolate-Carob Protein Drink
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch ground vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1/5 teaspoon ground cardamom or allspice
- 1/5 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/5 teaspoon ground cloves
Set the oven to 180°C.
Combine all the dry ingredients (flour, rice protein, cocoa, spices, baking powder and baking soda) in a medium bowl.
In another small bowl, mix wet ingredients (syrup, milk and oil). Add the wet mix to the dry mix and stir well with a whisk, if it’s too thick, add 1-2 tablespoons milk.
Divide the mixture into 5 large muffin tins or 5 mini Bundt cake moulds. Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and enjoy.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Consume within 5 days.